Home Contact Gallery Press Testimonials
Specialist uPVC Fascia replacement services Leicester, Leicestershire & the Midlands
1. On arrival at your property, we set up our Easi-Dec systems around the building.
This gives us a safe and secure platform to work from, without the worry of
2. We remove and push back the first row of roof tiles. This allows good access to
any rotten felt and fascia
3. We trim off all rotten felt and remove all rotten fascia and soffits. We also
clean out all rafter ends.
4. We then add new noggins (picture left) to the existing rafters, string lining
them to ensure all ends are level. We only use treated timber for the noggins.
5. We then fix the Soffit to the new noggins.
6. The Fascia is then marked with a line from one end to the other, ensuring that
all the pins are in line. The Fascia is then fitted to the new noggins.
7. The Gutter is fitted with brackets attached every 800 mm. The Gutter is also string
lined to ensure rain water runs correctly.
8. We install new plastic trays under the existing felt. We also install Birdcombe
where needed. This is pinned to the trays and fascia.
9. Everything is sealed where necessary and then cleaned
The gallery above shows various properties that we have worked on recently.
Pictures 9 & 12 show two properties adjacent to each other that we worked on at the
same time, the owners of the properties received a discount for the double order.
The quality of our work guarantees that we usually are asked to quote other properties
within the same street or road that we are working on.
Web site created by N Stevenson
The Gallery below shows the whole process from start to finish
Leicester’s very own full
Mobile 07703 262 827
This is an edited video of of our work process
Phone 0116 241 2593